Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#22 & #44

#22-Organize Papers & #44 Clean out a closet:


I have finally went through what I would say was a mess. I have had a 3 drawer plastic device that has been a way for me to store all of these papers. After several years of mail and junk accumulating in these drawers I have finally cleaned them out. Not because I wanted to and not necessarily because it was on my list but because I had to. I have never realized how many bugs could be near the water. I have discovered bugs that I have never seen since we have moved to the house. Ants have been the most annoying thing. One Sunday I came home from church and realized that ants were in my closet and in my papers. What would they want from papers? Well it seems I had kept one of Kathryn's art collection in the drawer and she had put Cheerios on a snowman. BINGO! I also got my closet in order during this experience. Needless to say I have called pest control the very next day hopefully to not have this problem again.

No comments:

Post a Comment