Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#8 Make a new recipe every month (August)

#8 Make a new recipe every month (August):
Don't you just get tired of cooking the same old thing. I told Jerry that I was going to try some new recipes and he said "Why". Guess everyone is just not the same. Well I decided to carry on with my new recipe and it was pretty good. I am one of those people that like something quick and easy during the week and this recipe turned out pretty good.
Tater tot Casserole:
1 lb of hamburger meat
1 Onion
2 cans of Cream of Mushroom
5 oz Milk
1 2lb bag of Tater tots
Shredded Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste

Brown hamburger meat and onion. Drain hamburger meat and put it in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Add tater tots to the top of the meat. Mix together Cream of Mushroom and milk and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tater tots and add shredded cheese to top. Cook on 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.

I am also trying the Strawberry Pretzel Salad but am not quite finished with it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment