Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Amy's Birthday


My sister has celebrated her 38th birthday tonight.  I have been very blessed to not only have her as a sister but to have her as a friend.  She loves my girls like they are her own and they love her too, more than words can express. 

I am thankful that sometimes she is able to tell me the truth on things (even though she and I don’t always agree).   I am thankful for the support that she gives me when I need to vent my feelings.  I am thankful that she makes me want to be a better Christian.  I am thankful that she encourages me when I need it and the list of thankful goes on and on. So Happy Birthday from one sister to another, I love you very much! 

We didn’t really do anything special other than be together.  Glad that is all my family needs is a little Kraut and Winnies to satisfy the soul.  Thanks Momma for cooking it was great!














No comments:

Post a Comment