Friday, April 19, 2013

Field Trip

Today I went with Kathryn and her class on a field trip to the Huntsville Botanical Gardens. Wow what an experience it was. To see the beauty of God's work amazes me. Believe it or not it was a tranquil place even if the kids were running around.

As a Christian I miss the every day splendor of Gods work in creation. Today took me on a path of realization of how important it is to stop and smell the roses (I mean that literally). Genesis 1:1 says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." WOW, he created this earth and all that is in it. What a might God we serve!

Check these pictures out and see how God has the whole world in his hands. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. Thank you to Shepherds Place for making this possible!















No comments:

Post a Comment